***All Vulnerable Individuals*** should continue to shelter in place. Members of household with vulnerable residents should be aware that by returning to work or any other environments where social distancing is not practical, they could carry the virus back home. Precautions should be taken to isolate from vulnerable individuals.
Dear Killer Bee Families,
The team at American Killer Bees PA is committed to the health and safety of all of our members. In response to growing concerns about COVID-19, we’d like to share with you the following procedures we are implementing in our school when we are able to safely open.
- Stay at home if you are sick!
- All students must sign COVID Waiver and return before returning to classes
- Regularly and frequently disinfect common areas including any touched surfaces or items that people come into contact with
- Class size will be limited and you will need to reserve your class online before
- Only staff members are allowed to touch iPad and desk to avoid any unnecessary contact tracing. All students must check in at front desk before each class.
- Hand sanitizing station in front and back of school
- Classes shorten by 10-15 minutes in order to clean mats and disinfect school
- Only athletes allowed in gym. We kindly ask all parents and spectators to wait outside.
- MUST BRING GYM SANDALS! All shoes must be removed upon entrance.
- Sandals are required to be worn anytime you are not on the mat.
- Arrived dressed to avoid use of changing room
- New Medical Grade Air Purifier
- Consider having a BJJ buddy or small group within the gym to limit potential spread.
- Guidelines for these groups include: stay in the same fixed group, always train on the same days with the same classmates, and always in the same designated area of the mat
*Please be considerate when preregistering for class. Do not register unless you are sure you are going to attend. Make sure to add yourself to the wait list just in case someone else drops
Thank you so much for following our new Covid-19 procedures. We are so excited to see you all and start training on Monday June 22nd!
Matt & Silvana Perez